Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome 2013

Greetings!  A quick update to get the year rolling.....

2013 will be a big year.


  • Operation Dorm is still in full swing.  We are almost at the halfway mark thanks to so many generous donations!  I have one church already lined up for a presentation this year, but I have room in my schedule for more.
  • Do you know of a church or organization that would be interested in hearing about SYI?  Please email me.  I would love to tell them about PASK.
  • I have a letter from Ibu Esi (headmistress at PASK) that I will post by the end of the month.  
  • Most importantly.....

    • EASTER EGG SALES will begin Feb 1st.  Get your order in early!!  
    • Peanut Butter
    • Coconut
    • Maple Walnut
    • Chocolate

As always, I am looking for willing volunteers to expand SYI and help us reach our goal.  Please contact me if you would like to help.  We could use help in the following areas:
        1.  Keeping this website updated!
        2.  Compiling financial records and double checking the books.
        3.  Marketing - getting our name out.
        4.  Mailings
     


No comments:

Post a Comment