Sunday, July 24, 2011

Operation Dig is Finished!

I just received news this morning that the well at Panti Asuhan Sinar Kasih is complete.


It looks like the nursery school kids are getting their first baths with the clean, on-site water!  My dear friend Novi (who sends the great pictures) tells me the water tastes wonderful.  

I can't be more over-joyed with the success of this project.  Thank you to everyone who showed their support financially and to those helped get this project off the ground (in the US and in Sumba).  If you didn't get a chance to donate, or would still like to make a contribution, please feel free to send your donation.  I will make sure it gets to these fantastic children to help with school supplies and nourishment.  

I will keep everyone posted as SYI moves forward.  We have some big decisions to make in the future.
Great job!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment